Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hanoi

We made it! Austin is a good flyer, however he did get sick. I'll let Kim go into further detail.... I think it was the authentic Pizza Hut pizza we had yesterday that created the problems. More grease than he's probably ever had. Just now getting around for our first day in Hanoi. The hotel is great with a playground, exercise room (lost 5 pounds just by looking in the window lol)and swimming pool with large deck for relaxing. Don't know that we'll go swimming, but plan to make use of the deck and playground.

3 comments:

jen e. said...

Hey guys!! I just now got the shutterfly link and the blog! Morgan and I have read all the posts and checked out all the pics and she wants to make sure to tell you how cute Austin is!!

I am so glad things are going smoothly and that Austin is adjusting so easily. That's wonderful! I was so touched by him calling you Mom and Daddy - that first time must have been quite a moment.

BTW, Morgan continues to share Bill's wacky sense of humor. She said, "I can't believe he lost 5 puonds just looking in the window." - I think she was serious. We miss you guys and we can't wait to play with Austin. Just think, by this time next year, he'll already be a Sooner fan!!

Keep us posted.
Love you guys,
Jenny and Morgan

Helen said...

Hey kids. This makes the third time I've wrote you today so you better stay caught up on your reading. Let us know how the weather is over there. Didn't sound too good on the news. I had sent Jenny every thing I got, I thought, but it went to another Jennifer Evans with the same e-mail address except our Jenny had a 2 in hers. Finally got it straightened out tho.My new grandson looks like a great kid. I'm sure he is learning fast how to wrap youl up. Luv you all. Mom, Dad and Granny.

2ones said...

Sounds like you're all doing marvelously. I'm so happy for you!
Golly, I wish I had that shutterfly address... :)
hint, hint.
carla
carlaevans@hotmail.com