Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We continue to be amazed at Austin's resilence. He is so amazing. So far he's learned how to High 5, say All right!!! and Scoooby Doooo! We completed his medical exam yesterday and hope to get the HCMC interview completed today. Austin is learning a lot and we are too.

We are in a coffee house - Highland Coffee...great coffee. Hotel coffee leaves a lot to be desired. Not much time, but will write later.

By the way he slept all night and I think we were able to get 4 hours of solid sleep so life is good this morning.

Right now, Austin is crawling all over his Daddy's back-he definitely goes to Bill when he is nervous in public. He is able to make his wants know. All in all, we can't be more pleased at how well he is doing....he got mad at his Dad and got over it in about a minute!

Gotta go now...love you all K and B

4 comments:

Helen said...

I am so glad you are bonding so well, but I am having a hard time answering with a comment. Google is making me set a new password every time and that is also hard to get done. Rachel told me to use hers and if this one doesn't work I will use hers. I will be so glad when you guys get home and back on U. S. soil. Love to all of you. Granny & PaPa Tom.

Helen said...

Hey. This time it worked and I have a password that I will never forget again. I have spent a lot of time on the computer trying to talk to you guys. Maybe its going to work this time. Can't hardly wait until you get home. Keep on keeping us informed and send some pictures if you can. We are getting your catch-up blogs okay so keep them coming. We love you very much. Mom & Granny

krw1140 said...

Evans'es I am so happy to read that everything is going so good. I hope to hear more good news and reading your blog has kept me on the edge of my seat. Hurry back safely.

Kareem

Nana Lynn said...

Hey Evans Family! I am so glad that all is going well. I said that I thought you would be just fine. By the sounds of it, your feet probably have not touched the ground yet! It is so amazing. It is funny that he was mad at his Daddy for about 2 minutes. That NEVER changes, they get happy in the same pants that get mad in! I jump on the computer 1st thing in the morning & as soon as I get home from work for updates. This is really super that you are sharing your adventures with us all! Love you all bunches & Nana Lynn can't wait to do some spoiling!

Marcus said to say Hi & can't wait to see you all soon!

Talk to you soon! Hugs & kisses! Take care of you all for me!

Love Nana Lynn