Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Interview complete

Actually, it wasn't an interview per se. We signed a paper and he may have asked a question or two. You are so nervous you can't recall everything. We should have Austin's Visa today at 4:30 pm.....all done so we can come home. We are staying until the 23rd, but it is comforting to know we can come home now. One worry off of our minds!!!

We are still working on our hotel reservations and once we get the settled, we will get Inet in our room so we stay more updated.

This little guy has a ton on personality. I always say bless you after a sneeze and this morning he blessed himself after a sneeze. He has learned to make funny face and Bill and I laugh until we are in tears! He is too funny.

Did I mention he is too cute too? He will give you those eyes or that smile and you are a goner. He is dressed in a baseball overall outfit today and I must say the girls need to watch out....

Keep the prayers coming. Things have went very smooth for us on all accounts. Austin is showing he has a strong, independent will....hmmm I think that makes him fit with the rest of us....and some days that is a challenge, but I don't think I would want it any other ways (did I really say that, it is because I am watching him play with his Daddy right now and he looks like an angel!)...please delete 'cause I am sure I will eat these words before the days out.

Gotta go now...lots of love B and K

3 comments:

Helen said...

Wonderful news. I'm sure you are going to be bombarded with visiters so I would like to make an appointment to visit. ha ha. Love you all. Mom/Granny

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

I'm so happy to hear that your visa interview went smoothly. Enjoy your week in Hanoi!

jen e. said...

I'm of the same mind as Granny Helen. I know you're going to be bombarded with visitors and at the same time, Austin will probably need to adjust to his new surroundings when you all get here so let me know when is best for us to come over and start getting to know him.