Friday, November 2, 2007

We Made It!

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM! We are FINALLY here!!! It was forever, from door to door 24 hours. I was sick on the plane...not good. But we figured it was easy considering the 12 months of pregancy and the 24 hour labor...KE...Bill says not fair trade..he had to go through labor too.

We are so excited about meeting our son. Not sure how we can put the feelings into words. It is overwhelming and so exciting at the same time.

We have faith that this is God's plan and we are so blessed to be a part of such a masterful plan.

Please pray that our journey continues to be smooth and pleasant.

The airport was full of so many people. It was crazy. We were so glad to see the DILLON sign and recognize Thomas - one of Dillon's employees.

The people have all been very nice and helpful.

The coutry side was beautiful. We are staying at a very nice hotel with a fabulous breakfast bar...interesting.

We drove through the city about 12:00 am and it was full of life. There were motor scooter everywhere and going in a thousand different direction. It scared us to death. Our driver even got pulled over by the police.. guess that is a common thing, but a little scary for us. No biggie. We were on our way within a few minutes. The Dillon staff here are amazing. We are with three other couples and will be doing all our travels with them so Mom, Mom and Dad, Rachel...we're safe.

Gotta go now... Love you Kim and Bill

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I cant believe that tommorrow is the Big DAY!!!!! It has been many many monthes and I am so excited and Im not even there. Just the thought of knowing that you will soon be able to see him and hold him is exciting. Espessially for you Kim, I know how much this means to me and even more so Im sure for my dad, but for you this will be something totally new and exciting. A child of your own!!!!! I can say, I was proud before to call you my step-mom,and you too dad, but knowing what a great thing you're doing for someone else, makes me certian that I should not just be proud but honored. And I must tell you it compells me to do something as great and honorable as what you are doing when I am older.
Your amazing and I love you both,
Rach

2ones said...

Wonderful!!!
Have a great free day in Saigon.
You can tell Hien the present is from us, by the way. Just say from Khang. :)
I'll be checking here faithfully every morning.
:) Carla